As an Application Specialist, you are part of the Special Applications team at our location in Gothenburg (Sweden). You will work tightly together with our support partners and customers in different countries to whom we deliver our services. Special Applications team is responsible for the development of several applications closely tied to ERP systems in the areas of document printing, label printing, logistics, clinical trials, supply management, quality and reporting.
Perform requirements analysis, design work, development and testing
- Provide 3rd level support for our applications towards business partners in different countries
- Coordinate outsourced development with our partners according to requirements
- Coordinate related tasks or run smaller projects within Special Applications area
Participate in activities to improve the way of working in the team
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other comparable qualification
- Experience from software development and change management including the process of design, development, testing, and implementation of applications
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems professionally and to interact with others in an international environment
Experience from working with ERP systems is an advantage
Good Swedish and English language skills, both spoken and written
If you are interested in this challenging position, please submit your application via our recruitment tool Easycruit
Please send your application by the latest of July 31st.